Tuesday, September 30, 2008

The Beginning

Well, I said that I would start blogging and here I am. I would like this blog to be devoted to issues that I face in my professional life, not personal life. I have been thinking about this for some time and have been pushed over the edge by Subversion. Our SVN administrator has been on vacation and I have been hit with 3 difficult repository corruption issues in the last few days. As I have attempted to put together solutions for these problems I am amazed at the amount of posting that ask how to fix an error and the lack of responses to those questions.

I hope to be consistent in that if I face a problem I will describe the problem and provide a solution, work around, or at least what was done to get over through the issue and working again.

No comments: